REVIEW & WIN
Ask your dog to leave a review and win pawsome prizes
The more reviews you leave, the better chances you have to win. But it’s not just the quantity that counts. We will also rate the reviews based on creativity, completeness and entertainment value.
See our Help section on how to leave a review.
Choose from thousands of dog friendly places to review. If you can't find the dog friendly place your dog would like to review, let us know at email@example.com and we will create it for you.
This is a skill based competition.
Current Competition periods are:
- December 2019 - 31. December 2019
How do I enter the competition?
Simply write a truthful, creative, thorough and funny review of the dog friendly place you have visited recently.
The more reviews you submit the more chance to win!
You will need to be logged on to Pupsy to do this.
If you haven’t created a profile for your dog yet, you can do it here! Need help with how to write a review? Click here for visual instructions.
Can I enter the competition outside Australia?
No, this competition is only for dog owners with permanent address in Australia. Prizes will only be shipped in Australia.
Do I have a better chance if I write several reviews?
Yes, the number of reviews left during the competition period is one of the criterion together with creativity, completeness and entertainment value.
Is there a maximum amount of reviews I can leave?
No there is no maximum amount but all the reviews need to be truthful and genuine.
Can I participate every month?
Yes you can, as long as you leave reviews during the competition period. If you didn’t win, you can write a review again the following month and those reviews will be included in the next round.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and older.
- Reviews to enter the competition need to be made by midnight of the last day of the calendar month (i.e. competition period).
- Winners will be selected on the basis of quantity of reviews, creativity, completeness and entertainment value
- The Founders of Pupsy will select the winners
- Employees of Pupsy and Healthy Everyday Pets are not eligble to participate in the competition
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- Winners will be announced and notified by email on the following week of the competition period
- Each winner will be sent their prizes by Australia Post or courier within two weeks from the selection
- Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited
- If the prize delivery is unclaimed in accordance to the Australia Post or Couriers terms and conditions, the prize will be returned to the supplier and won’t be re-shipped
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to write truthful reviews on Pupsy and use NO offensive language