A fun day out for the two, four and more legged friends
Is it time you and your treasured friend had a fun day out? The Pet Festival will come alive with activities for pets and their human companions. From doggy fashion parades to pet workshops, there’s plenty to do with your furry friend.
Join us to celebrate the value of companion animals and learn more about responsible pet care. The Festival invites pet owners, wannabe owners and anyone who loves animals to celebrate all creatures great and small.
- 101 Dalmatians jumping castle
- Doggy Fashion Parade – enter your dog in one of three categories – cool trick, dog and owner look alike, best dressed
- Free caricatures of pets and their humans to take home
- Pet ambulance demonstration
- Talks by vets and experts on the best pet care, nutrition & behavioural problems
- Large off-lead area for your dog to socialise
- International food market for the humans
- Archipaws finalist and people’s choice awards presentation
- Doga with the Rancan Sisters – as seen on The Bachelorette [ Instagram ] [ Facebook ]
- Dancing with dogs with the Northern Suburbs dog training club
Don’t have a pet? No worries! Simply enjoy a day out surrounded by and getting to know a wonderful variety of animals.