Looking for a luxury dog day care for your pooch. Dogue Country Retreat offers more 5 BONE luxury services for our dogs than most of the 5* hotels offers to us humans. Exercise, play time in a fenced yard next to the vineyards, individual bedrooms, massage, yoga, meditation, health checks and grooming are just some of the services your pooch is going to enjoy while your away.
Retreat is suitable for dogs of small to medium stature (15 kgs or under) and a sunny disposition, the vineyard and surrounding 100 acres in the picturesque Southern Highlands is an exclusive retreat and superb alternative to dog boarding kennels.
At DOGUE Country retreat, the philosophy is to provide a happy, healthy, stress-free experience for every guest and to provide them with a luxury boarding experience that feels just like home. Socialisation is vital to the happiness of dogs, whether it is human or canine companionship and because of this, they provide intimate, nurturing care and ensure every guest becomes part of the Retreat family. Pet parents can rest assured that their canine family member is in a relaxing, fun, and safe environment.
During your stay at the Retreat, you will have access to the following services which are all inclusive in your daily rate:
- Full day care facilities including minimum hour walk a day (unless specified) around the property and organised play activities
- Daily maintenance grooming
- Daily health checks from head to toe
- Regular one on one time with most affectionate of human carers
- Yoga and meditation
- “Me time” or “Free time” where you can just be you
You will also have access to additional services through the Day Care, Day Spa and Dog Grooming facilities which include:
- Full wash and clip by the professionally trained groomer – Mia – all style of clips are available
- Therapeutic Massage
- Tailored weight loss programs and boot camp for the energetic
- Nutritional and wellness consultations
- Naturopathy Remedies.
SIGN UP TO PUPSY NOW!
Find dog parks near you or discover new places to sniff on Pupsy!
Unleash other pawsome (and free!) Pupsy features for your dog:
- Find new mates for your dog & send friend requests | search by council, breed or age
- Check in to places so your dog’s friends know where to find you
- Save your favourites and write reviews to help other dog owners
- …and many more