Returns and Refunds
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Pupsy and sincerely hope you love every piece you purchased.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will refund or exchange for any item that you return to us in re-saleable condition within 14 days of receipt.
We kindly ask the buyer to arrange tracked return shipping to the seller [How to Return and Exchange].
Returns & Exchanges Conditions
Before returning an item please check the following:
- original condition, unworn and unwashed
- food, treats or supplement items need to be unopened
- all tags attached
- within 14 days of receipt
- ideally send back in the original wrapping and packaging
Please understand that we cannot accept any return items not adhering to the above conditions and any such items received will be returned to you at your expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within 7 days of receiving and we will organise a replacement for you as soon as possible.
Faulty items must adhere to the same returns conditions as above.
If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item or we are happy to refund.
Returns and Exchange Sale Items
We offer Returns and Exchanges on SALE items at the same conditions as above.
How to Return and Exchange
1. Ensure all tags are intact and items are unopened/ unworn as per the conditions above
2. Contact Pupsy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us about your intended exchange or return including the following information:
- Your name
- Order number
- Item you wish to return
- Optional: we would love to find out why you are not happy, please let us know
- If you wish to exchange please tell us which item you would love instead
We will issue you with a Returns Number and Address to return the item to.
3. Pack the item into appropriate packaging (ideally re-use the wrapping/ packaging your item was delivered in), include the Returns number and send to the advised address.
For security and piece of mind, we recommend that you use insured, registered post to ensure safe and documented delivery.
It is your responsibility to return the goods by registered post and to obtain proof that the goods have been shipped.
Pupsy is not liable for any lost returned items.
Please hold onto your tracking number once you have posted the return/ exchange.
If goods are returned from outside Australia please mark the package as "Returned Goods" or "Goods for Exchange" to avoid a hold up/ duties at Customs.
4. Once items are received they we will be thoroughly checked. If all ok, the refund of the product price will be directly issued to the Pay Pal, Credit Card or Afterpay Account which was used in the original purchase or the exchange will be dispatched.
Please understand that any shipping fees cannot be returned.
Please allow appropriate time (7-14 days) for the refund to show up in your account before checking with us.
You will receive an email notification once your refund or exchange has been initiated.
For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com, we are happy to help!