No Pet Fee
Misty Glen Wines is a dog friendly winery in the heart of the Hunter Valley. Cellar dogs Chardonnay, Semillion and Chambourcin welcome you and your pooch for wine tasting or even stay at the dog friendly accommodation, Misty Glen Cottage.
Enjoy wine tasting in the intimate setting of Misty Glen’s cellar door, sit at unique tables made from old oak barrels or perhaps in the rose garden overlooking the vineyard.
Amenities & Tips
- Large fenced garden for the dogs to romp around in
- Dogs are allowed inside
- Dog bed, toys and bowls
- Dog tags – just in case!
- Go for walks in Misty Glen’s vineyard and swim in the dam
- A strict condition of bringing your dog is that he/she must be properly vaccinated, flea and heartworm treated, please bring your vaccination documents.
- Dogs are allowed in the cottage but please: no dirty paws in the cottage and keep the dogs off the furniture, no chewing of furniture, do not leave the dog unattended for long periods, particularly if they might fret / bark or on very hot days.
- If you plan to be out without the dog for a long period Misty Glen might be able to organise pet sitting for you.
- Clear up any dog mess from the garden before leaving.
- Keep the front gate securely fastened whilst the dog is in the garden.
- If you wish to exercise your dog on the rest of the property, then please let the owners know beforehand so that they can run through which areas you can go in. Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Your dog is your responsibility at all times. Whilst the garden is fenced Misty Glen does not take responsibility for the determined escapee!
- A bond may be taken at check-in to cover any damage, additional cleaning e.g. fumigation for fleas etc.