Council conditions of Dog Friendly Beach use:
- Your dog must always be under effective control. ‘Effective control’ means your dog responds to your command and remains close to you.
- If your dog is not sufficiently trained to be under your effective control and shows signs of anti-social behaviour and aggression you must remove the dog immediately from the area.
- Pick up your dog poo and dispose in a waste bin.
- Be considerate of all other users of the area. It is not for the exclusive use of dogs and their owners.
- Your dog must be accompanied at all times by an adult or person over 16 years.