The Dog Ranch is the first Western Themed Dog Day Care in Sydney, perhaps even in Australia, inviting all dogs great & small to visit!
It features an indoor pool, separate rooms / areas for large & small dogs and even a quiet room for a little rest. The Ranch has an agility area, toys and beds and it is fully air-conditioned. They can also give your pup a wash and dry at the end of the day so your dog will come home fresh & clean from the day’s activities. The Dog Ranch also offers Dog Day Care, Dog Walking and Dog Minding services.
Typical Day at The Dog Ranch
- Ball games and rope wrestles to burn off some energy
- Time for a swim, both cooling and exhilarating, splashing around in the pond
- Fun chasings and rumblings amongst the dogs, up and down the ramps and around the forts
- Throughout the day, we’ll see what tricks or commands your dog knows and we’ll try to capture it on film. Check out the results on facebook, instagram or tik tok.
- We encourage some quiet time, to recharge the batteries and perhaps catch a quick kip, otherwise we’ve oodles of cuddles to give
- Upstairs to the enrichment and agilities area to play in the ball pits, through the tunnel, around the poles and through the hanging ring, or perhaps finding a hidden treat in an interactive toy or kong
About the Dog Ranch
The Dog Ranch is one of the largest indoor doggy day care centres on the northern beaches, providing plenty of space for your dog to run , play and socialise in a well supervised and caring environment.
The doggy day care was originally set up in early 2020 thanks to the imagination and creative design of Trent and Natalie Merifield based on their love of all things Western. It was named the Deadwood Dog Ranch after the Deadwood mining town in South Dakota.
The business was sold to the Rush family (Georgia, Lisa and Stephen) in late August and the name was shortened to the The Dog Ranch. The family have always loved dogs and Georgia studied Animal studies at Taronga Zoo and has worked in doggy day care for the past five years.