Innocent Read more [...]
Hungerford Hills is a dog friendly Winery in the Hunter Valley.
For over a decade, the Kirby family has worked tirelessly to build on the winery’s proud reputation for distinguished wines and to create a memorable cellar door experience. Guided by accomplished Winemaker Adrian Lockhart, Hungerford Hill’s able team produce authentic wines, packed with character and interest, with a focus on New South Wales’ cool climate regions.
Hungerford Hill’s winery is a landmark of the Hunter Valley region, with its unique barrel-shaped tasting room and underground working cellar. The much acclaimed Muse Restaurant offers some of the finest food in the Valley amidst spectacular views across the vineyards to the Brokenback Ranges.
Hungerford Hill prides itself on:
• authentic wines made with passion and integrity;
• a first class cellar door experience;
• memorable dining at our award winning restaurant; and
• highly trained and committed staff.
When food is ordered, the Winery kindly asks you to sit outside with your furry friend.
SIGN YOUR DOG UP TO PUPSY NOW AND CREATE A FREE PROFILE!
Unleash pawsome (and free!) Pupsy features for your dog:
- Find new mates for your dog & send friend requests | search by council, breed or age
- Check in to places so your dog’s friends know where to find you
- Save your favourites and write reviews to help other dog owners
- …and many more
Place Category: Dog friendly Winery