Levrier”, a french word meaning Greyhound combines Jos love of winemaking and her love of animals, especially Greyhounds.
***** Rating 2019 James Halliday Wine Companion Top 10 New Wineries of 2019
2020 New York International Wine Competition -2020 Barossa Zinfandel Winery of the year
We have 2 winery dogs by the name of Georgie and Daphne who enjoy meeting new 4 paws friends at our dog friendly winery. We have a dedicated dog park complete with toys to ensure your fur baby has lots of fun. For our humans, we offer personalised tastings.
Taste your way through our award winning wines at our dog friendly winery including our Sparking Meslier Brut Rose. Meslier is one of the rarest sparkling grape varieties grown traditionally in France.
We sponsor the Greyhound Adoption Programme in SA as well as other numerous animal charities.
Our tasting experiences are as follows:
- Your opportunity to visit my Levrier Winery in the famous Barossa Valley, experiencing a personal wine tasting by appointment – exclusively for you & your friends.
- We are dog friendly, so your 4 Pawed friends are welcome to play in our dedicated dog park or join you for your tasting experience in our winery. We supply dog beds so your furbaby is completely at home.
- Open – Thursdays / Fridays / Saturdays by appointment only
- Enjoy 6 wines from my Art Collection – includes Sparkling Meslier [Meslier is one of the rarest sparkling grape varieties grown traditionally in France] on arrival. $10 per guest – redeemable on individuals wine purchase
- Enjoy 6 wine from my Mosaic Collection – – includes Sparkling Meslier [Meslier is one of the rarest sparkling grape varieties grown traditionally in France] on arrival. $15 per guest – redeemable on individuals wine purchase